Thursday, April 5, 2012

artfest Michelle Allen's dolls and dudes class

Dolls and dudes was my first class at the artfest and I am so happy about this. Michelle Allen had so much great energy, it was a perfect way to start off the artfest with her as my first teacher. You must check out her website she is so talented!
I made a little woman flying on a bird(1st photo in grouped shots) The laughter was loud in this class and I think when you see all the dolls and dudes that were created from my classmate's imaginations, you will understand why everyone was having such a great time. 


Super duper talented teacher, Michelle Allen


Someone in class said "I would like to hang out with these guys" 


My talented classmates

12 comments:

amanda said...

What an absolutely fun class! I love the crazy little characters that were created.
So good to meet you this year, friend.

sperlygirl said...

so wish i could have been there with you but it makes me sooooo happy to read through your experience here and know you had such an incredible time. can't wait to catch up. xx

kt40s said...

yes suz i too wish you could have been there! i will try to call you this weekend

amanda so fun meeting you and madeline glad we were in the same dorm:)

Frau S said...

That class looks like so much fun! What adorable little creatures! So great to meet you, Katy!

michelle allen said...

hi Kate! you AND your creations are amazing! so blessed to meet you and get to know you a bit. can't wait for our art-ing meet up in may!!! :) have you chatted with regina yet?

kt40s said...

Hey Michelle, I wrote regina today and asked if she knows yet when she could meet up. I hope it works out I would love to see you again before you head off on your trip, walking around talking art and taking photos with the too of you sounds so incredibly fun.

ParisMaddy said...

How much fun! I'm so glad you had à gréât expérience.

Madeline

ParisMaddy said...

How fun. I'm glad you had à gréât expérience.

lk moonwood said...

Hi KT - The class looks so fun, and I know what you mean about Michelle - she is such a kick to be around! Your doll is adorable!

koralee said...

What fun...now that is a class I would love to take. Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. xoxoxo Hugs

Tammy said...

thinking of you! hope you have been having a super few weeks back! it was really wonderful to meet you, and I REALLY hope we can get to "hang out"in cyberspace lots this year!

spindelmaker said...

The class looks great! Michelle´s classes always do :-) So many wonderful creations! And I really love your "dudelings", maybe the best thing about them is that you are true to your own style :-)